Google multi-account get screwd up again
Looks like guys at Google really have trouble with multi-accounts and sessions. Everything was working fine for months now, but they messed it up again. What does the problem look like:
- I have 2 google accounts, one @gmail.com and other @mydomain.com
- I cannot login into @gmail one directly. I have to log into @mydomain and then use the "switch account" feature
- I cannot bookmark both gmails. Although bookmarks are different, both open @mydomain account
- Most other google services I use (ex. Analytics) are tied to my @gmail account. I cannot access those at all, unless I log out of everything, clear all the cookies and then log just into @gmail.
My user experience with google is getting worse every day:
- multi-account login problems
- google docs become painfully slow when spreadsheets grow 300+ rows (only about 10 columns though)
- search is polluted with g+ spam, translation offerings, etc.
If someone build free replacements, I would surely give those a shot.Tweet to @mbabuskov Tweet Milan Babuškov, 2011-12-01